Saturday 4 March 2017

People and Phones in HK


People everywhere are obsessed with their phones but this is especially true in big cities and Hong Kong being a very big city has people everywhere looking down at their phones.



I did a series on people and phones before but today, I didn't even try to focus on this but it just happened that the majority of my photos had people and phones in them.



There are many things to do and see in Hong Kong but the best thing for me is still wandering around the streets and taking photos.



The weather was very nice so there were plenty of people out and the streets were pretty crowded, which made it ideal for street photography.



I also managed to meet up with my friend Nevin for a nice chat and dinner.


The last photo is my favorite photo from the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment