Saturday 29 October 2016

Trip to Pantai Nglambor

 Having more time today, I decided to head to Nglambor beach for some snorkeling.



Not content with the fast route, I decided to take the scenic route. Many people go to Vietnam and Laos for motorbike trips but Indonesia has some amazing roads and scenery and is probably better than Laos for a motorbike trip.




After some detours on the scenic route, it got a bit late by the time I finally made it to Nglambor beach but there was enough time for some quick swimming and snorkeling.



The Olympus TG-4 is great to have along to take both photos from my motorbike journeys but also for the occasions when it's either pouring or when I am at a beach.

My underwater photos are not that amazing yet but I need more practice since it's not the same as doing street or landscape photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment