Wednesday 2 November 2016

Hue to Da Nang Road Trip


Driving between Hue and Da nang is a normal occurrence for me and it feels almost like commuting at times.



It's always fun and quite scenic despite the long stretches on the main AH1 highway.



Still, having company and being a tour guide is more fun so when a friend asked to join me till Lang Co I said yes.



Since we had enough time and there was no rush to get to Da Nang, I decided to stop off on some of the more scenic places and take the mountain passes instead of the tunnels.
The main highlight being the Bach Ma temple, it's always a very scenic spot no matter the weather.



The ride was almost completely dry with only two very heavy showers, one before Lang Co and one just after the Hai Van pass but the rain coat kept me relatively dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment