Saturday 17 January 2015

A Day at the Tate Britain


It's been a cold but sunny day so I decided to go out to do some photography since this comes too short during the week. The plan was to walk around Battersea Park and then around Victoria.



I took the Epson RD-1 with the Ricoh GR lens along and started off in Battersea Park but the ended up near the Tate Britain museum.



I have been to the Tate Modern many times, just because it's close to the City and I like the building it's in more than the art there. To the Tate Britain on the other hand, I've only been once before.



Since I had time and it was warmer inside once the sun started to go down, I figured it's a good opportunity for a walk around the museum.



I spent quite a long time walking around but less to take in the art and more to take photos of the people doing so.

It was very nice and I need to do more series in museums around London, especially now when it's cold and rainy outside and with the museums being free it's a inexpensive day out.


No comments:

Post a Comment