Wednesday 21 January 2015

7 Years Later - Cash Out

GR, f6.3, 1/320, ISO 6400, RAW

It's been a long time ago, on a cold and grey evening in 2008 when I started my blog. At that time I thought it would get me to take photos more regularly instead of just carrying a camera with me back and forth but hardly using it. Still, I didn't think anyone would care about it and I almost expected to get bored and tire of it pretty soon.

Now it's 7 years later and I have posted almost daily on here with different cameras, different photos and with some changes along the way but for most part not much has changed.

So a big thanks to everyone who has followed my blog from the beginning or just started following it recently. I hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to order a calendar, donate or order one of my books if you want to support the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Cristian. Enjoyed following your recent travels and hope to see more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!

    Glad to hear you enjoy the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching this milestone, Cristi.

    It is always a pleasure to visit your blog.

    Here's to the next seven years!

    ReplyDelete