Thursday 18 September 2014

Photokina 2014 - Day 1


The 4th year at Photokina certainly felt different, it was still fun but there was less excitement from my part.



Maybe it was because for the first time I was actually quite content with my gear and after traveling with it around the world, I didn't feel like I needed anything new or was missing out on anything.



The most exciting camera for me was the Panasonic GM-5, it is small, looks cool and it's very capable with the m4/3 sensor and interchangeable lenses.



There were some great lenses on display from Zeiss for M mount but I already felt like I had too many lenses as it was.


So overall the first day was fun and it's always great to look at gear but aside from the GM-5 I didn't feel like there was much new for me to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment