Thursday 17 July 2014

Day 327 - Raining in Haeundae


Despite a dry morning, the rain returned and it was mixed for most of the day. This didn't matter too much since I decided to go surfing to Songjeong beach with a friend.







It was my first time to go surfing but was good fun, unfortunately I could not take any photos since I don't have any waterproof cameras.




So I ended up without any photos by late afternoon when I decided to go for a walk after the surfing and managed to get wet thanks to the rain starting again.



Still, at least I managed to add some more photos to my 'People with Umbrellas' collection.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cristian,
    Great set; the umbrellas really tie the diverse photos together. Maybe the rain was a blessing :-)
    I love the photo with the man walking over the concrete strip and the lady dragging her cart over the rough rocks in between. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Björn!

    I did try to get a theme with the umbrellas but for next time I should get an umbrella myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete