Tuesday 3 June 2014

Day 283 - LHR-BOM-SIN


On the road again and although I hoped to avoid taking the tube completely during my London stay, I had to take it to get to Heathrow.





The day was pretty uneventful thanks to an early flight from London Heathrow to Mumbai to catch my connecting flight just after midnight local time to Singapore.



While I prefer taking the train, at times flying is just faster and more comfortable, not to mention can be cheaper.

Still, I had to get back to Asia to continue my trip so this was the best option. I should arrive in Singapore in the morning, more or less 24h after leaving London, despite the flights only taking just over 16h.


2 comments:

  1. Cristian,

    Glad you got everything sorted and are back on your travels, I am looking forward to following your adventures,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and for continuing to follow my travels Peter!

    Hope you still enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete