Friday 9 May 2014

Day 276 - By the Sea in Busan


A sunny day in Busan so I decided to walk along the disused railway line from Haeundae to Songjeong to do some hiking and enjoy the great views.







The walk along the train line reminded me a bit of the High Line in New York. I hope they will improve this here over time to add more art installations, benches and maybe some vending machines along the way.





On the way to Songjeong you pass by a small harbor and can get some food at one of the small seafood restaurants.
 




Songjeong is a small place and beach with quite a few coffee shops along the promenade, it is also quieter than Haeundae so makes for a more relaxed atmosphere.





The walk back, I decided to take a route through the woods and along the hill next to the train tracks to get a bit of shade.




Once I got back to Haeundae, I walked along the beach and made use of the free wifi available while watching the sun go down.


No comments:

Post a Comment