Friday 12 April 2013

Rain at Farringdon


GRD IV, f2.2, 1/125, ISO 84, RAW

Took this during a wet lunch break, after a few reasonably nice days the rain has returned. I took quite a few pictures with the GRD IV but it does not seem to work as well for me as most of my shots were out of focus, definitely not as easy to use as the GRD I.
I think unless the GRD V (or just GR according to rumours) is more than just a smaller version of the GXR A12 f2.5 28mm that there won't necessary be more GRDs for me, I want to see Ricoh go back to the basics of the GR1 and GRD I.

3 comments:

  1. Great Shot. I love the contrast and reflections. I hope the spring and sunshine arrives soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes contrast and reflection great and the B&W accentuate the grayness of the day. Nice shot again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!

    I processed the image with Snapseed to get the contrast right and used a green filter for the b&w conversion.

    ReplyDelete