Tuesday 26 February 2013

Telephone


GXR A12-M, f1.2, 1/125, ISO 1600, RAW, 53mm (Voigtlander Nokton f1.2 35mm)

Took this on my way home, initially I liked the red and blue light around the scaffolding area but then the phone boxes caught my idea and when people started to walk past talking on their mobile phones I had an idea for the picture.
While these two are not exactly where I would like them to be in the frame I like that both walk in a different direction and both talk on their mobile phones while ignoring the red phone boxes.

2 comments:

  1. I think you have a great theme here. Also funny that there are still red phone boxes I thought that they where al gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!

    The red phone boxes are still around, mostly in the City but also other areas have them. Probably not as many as there used to be but especially touristy areas have them. Some people still seem to make use of phone boxes at times.

    ReplyDelete