Saturday 2 February 2013

A Day in Edinburgh


What do you do if you fancy a whiskey and would like the real deal? Well, you take the evening train from London to Glasgow on a Friday and enjoy a proper whiskey in Scotland and get the ambience to go with it.
While there it is a good idea to stick around an also visit Edinburgh the next day so this is a series from my visit there.
Since this was an impromptu visit, I did not pack properly and only had my usual day to day things with me but the GXR A12-M with Nokon and Heliar 15mm lens was there and my Nexus 7, unfortunately all without a way to charge.










2 comments:

  1. An impressive set of images. The stonework of Edinburgh architecture is a beautiful and consistent shade throughout the city. I loved Edinburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Bill!

    I really like Edinburgh and hope to spend more time this year.

    ReplyDelete