Monday 20 February 2012

Texting Interrupted


GXR A12-M, f5.6, 1/310, ISO 200, RAW, 42mm (Ricoh GR f2.8 28mm L)

Not a great picture from a technical standpoint, it is not accurately focused and the pole seems to come out of his back as well as the guy in the background is distracting. Yet, I still like the picture mainly due to his expression. It was this what made me take it while walking past so it was more getting the shot than making sure it is perfect, at times getting the shot is enough though.

2 comments:

  1. I like this shot for the same reason you kept it. The eye to eye interaction is excellent and you can't really tell what he is thinking. I generally shy away from catching peoples attention, but sometimes you get caught pointing a lens at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Bill!

    While I generally try not to catch their attention and so disturb the scene, at times it makes for a better picture if you get the interaction.

    ReplyDelete