Sunday 26 June 2011

Photo Shoot


Today, I met with friends to do a small photo shoot. I am not big into portraits and posed pictures but thought it would be fun to do this and experiment with something different. We had a great time and got a lot of pictures out of it. I wanted to travel light so only took the GXR with both A12 modules with me but ended up using only the A12 50mm module, the EVF was great to have along and the ability to tilt it 90 degrees really helped so I was happy not to have an OVF instead.

These are a few pictures from the shoot I quite like.




2 comments:

  1. I like these pictures. Very natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Marco!

    I did not give any directions but just let them do their thing and I just focused on taking pictures, the only directions were the location and where to stand at times.

    ReplyDelete