Saturday 26 June 2010

Walk around Wycombe


GF1, f7.1, 1/125, ISO 100, RAW, 40mm

The weather has been fantastic today. Instead of spending the day in London I decided to go with some friends out and explore the Wycombe area. We started off with a visit to Hughenden Manor before walking across fields to West Wycombe Park where we gatecrashed a wedding by mistake.

It was a great day out and I took lots of pictures with the GF1 and both the Panasonic 40mm lens and the Olympus 14-42mm lens. I can’t help but wish either Panasonic or Olympus would release a lens like the one on the LC1 for their m4/3 cameras so I could just get this and never have to worry about using anything else.

I decided to upload a small gallery on Dropbox with some of my favorite pictures. You can find the gallery here.

No comments:

Post a Comment