Tuesday 14 July 2009

iPhone Diary - Day 2


I still haven't figured out how to upload photos directly from the iPhone. There is a free app for Wordpress but none for Blogger.
I have edited today's picture with the PhotoBox app on the iPhone, it is not quite as convenient to use as Mill Color but does not resize the images. The post is written and published on the iPhone though.
Other than the Lomo and Holga look and feel, I wanted the picture to look a bit like from the 70s with the same colors.

3 comments:

  1. Great shot!
    You can set up your blog so you can email photos to it... somewhere in the settings/config.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really looks like 70s. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thecomment and the tip withthe email upload Andrew! I tried this today and it works fine.

    Thanks for your comment Marco! I am gad I managed to get the 70s look.

    ReplyDelete