Thursday 5 February 2009

Shadow of the Witch

GRD, f2.4, 1/6, ISO 1600, JPG b&w

Sometimes it's not easy to get the picture for the day, not because I am not motivated or inspired but because I have not much time for it. Then again, there is always a little bit of time for photography even if it's just on the way home. For this time of the year when it gets dark early the GRD I is the best camera I can really take along since none of the other cameras I have are good enough at ISO 1600.
I cropped the picture to 1:1, darkened the blacks and sharpened it. This is also one of the few pictures where I used the burning tool in Photoshop.

8 comments:

  1. Opportunity around us, including the chance to have a good picture too. Nice aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! It´s good a spooky atmosphere and a nice part of humor in it at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture makes me smile. Good eye. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great found. Excellent photograph (dlc is so right).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressed by the image quality at 1600

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments guys!

    There are always things around us that we don't see or notice unless we are looking for a picture opportunity.

    ReplyDelete