Wednesday 11 February 2009

The Dragon's Eye

GRD, f2.4, 1/30, ISO 400, JPG

I was not really happy with any of the pictures I took today but then I had an idea for a picture I wanted to try so decided to see how it came out. It did came out almost as I imagined it and I am quite pleased with the result. A better result would have been with a real person but this was not possible to set up in the short time. Although I am not a big fan of portraits, since most people seem to think a photoshopped face in front of a very blurry background makes an interesting portrait. I do have some ideas for portraits I want to try and this was a test.

5 comments:

  1. I like the color although I am a B&W man. Good composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment James!

    Glad it got you thinking Yesbuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should go for a real portrait instead Cristi. And you could keep it in color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Wouter, I will try to do a few real portraits soon.

    ReplyDelete