Friday 5 September 2008

The Plane

GRD, f5.6, 1/2000, ISO 400, JPG b&w, 40mm

Yes, I am at another airport today. This time at the best in London, the City Airport. I really like the city airport, it's small but very fast and efficient to get through. Flying to Zurich for the weekend. Hope the weather will be better than here.
Took this picture while having some time to kill before my flight. Wanted to take a picture of the two buildings with a plane in front so I was lucky when one landed just when I got there. Cropped it and increased the contrast slightly.

2 comments:

  1. So your flying off again in your private jet, leaving Boris unshaparoned.
    Hoave a nice weekend, looking forward to seeing your gnome photographs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yesbuts!
    Wish I had a private jet, this would be the most usefull thing to do with a lot of money. :)

    ReplyDelete