Saturday 9 August 2008

Ghost

GX100, f3.5, 1/10, ISO 400, RAW, 50mm

After using the GRD I for the last week I wanted a change today so decided to use the GX100. It is a great camera as I mentioned before and produces better jpgs than the GRD II but is not as good as the GRD I.
The weather was really bad today and it rained almost the whole day so I decided to go to the British museum and take some pictures there. I took a few but liked this most, it is abstract and the colors and details came out very well. The image stabilizer worked very well here although I find that the GRDs without are actually better due to the faster lens so you can use the same shutter speed.

2 comments:

  1. Great abstract - left wondering what was the subject of the photograph.

    British Museum is a good place to go, if there aren't too many tourists around. :)

    Not much sun today, but at least its dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I really like this plate in the Japanese section and find the colors beautiful.

    The museum was crowded with tourists yesterday due to the weather so it was not really very nice to stroll around.

    Yes, it is dry but I sure hope we will get some nicer weather soon.

    ReplyDelete