Friday 1 August 2008

Clan T3

GRD, f4, 1/79, ISO 100, JPG b&w

Did not have time to take too many pictures today so this is one of the two pictures I took. I really liked the scene when I saw it and when he turned around I knew this is the picture. The title is taken from the picture and you can find this in there. Maybe not very innovative but better than 'Untitled' and it is different after all ;).
Really love the GRD I, glad to have it back from Ricoh. Thinking of trying to buy another new one just to have a spare in case anything happens with mine, the warranty will expire in a few days now.

2 comments:

  1. I love the game you turned the tittle into!! As usual, a great sense of timing..

    Cheers, Erik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erik.
    Finding the title for a picture is not always easy.

    ReplyDelete