Wednesday 16 April 2008

Red Dragon

GRD II, f2.4, 1/50, ISO 100, RAW 1:1

Took this picture after work while on my way to get a coffee. I used the 1:1 mode and changed the levels to get this look.
I finally managed to get my plan set up properly with t-mobile so now I have unrestricted hsdpa from my mobile phone and can use it just fne from the Q1U via Bluetooth or USB. Another nice touch is the free t-mobile hotspot subscription that allows me to surf faster from a lot of locations. Now I really have no excuse for not updating the blog in time ;).

2 comments:

  1. you're really making every cent worth on your GR. i should discipline myself like you ;) and improve where i'm weak. enjoy the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment.
    I really enjoy updating the blog every day and have learned a lot since I started it. It is also making me use the GRDs every day :).

    ReplyDelete