Friday 11 April 2008

The Police

GRD II, f5.6, 1/500, ISO 100, RAW

Took this picture while out for a walk during lunch today. It's not quite as good as the pictures I took recently but I still like it.
As you might've noticed I took all pictures this week with the GRD II and all are streetshots but only one is b&w. I mentioned it before but I believe for b&w work the GRD I is much better and the GRD II shines for color work. All pictures from the last days have been taken as b&w jpgs but I've left the RAW conversions in color since they work much better.

Looking through my recent posts I completely forgot to mention that I've been asked to contribute to Armin's 'Serious Compacts' page. I am very glad about this opportunity and am looking forward to. The site provides all the information about interesting compact cameras. Since I would never use any camera that does not fit in my pocket, so serious or advanced compact cameras are very interesting to me and I hope to see a lot more models in the future. But enough of me talking about the page, just go and have a look and make sure you check out the Flickr group for some great images taken with compact cameras.
seriouscompacts.com and flickr.com/groups/seriouscompacts

No comments:

Post a Comment