Thursday 10 April 2008

Ossie's

GRD II, f4.5, 1/320, ISO 100, RAW

Took this picture today when going for lunch here. Ossie's is a great Cafe near St. Paul's in London and the best address to have lunch in the City. The staff and service is great and food very good without costing much, I usually go there once or twice a week for lunch and am one of the regulars :). The post is not meant to be advertising but just a tip where to get very good food and great service while in the City.

I first wanted to use the picture in b&w but although nice it did not work for me, neither did the color version converted from RAW. What I tried to do is to have a mix of the "50's American Diner" pictures and Joel Meyerowitz's work. With the curves tool I got it to look the way I wanted and am very pleased with the result. The only other modification is a slight cropping at the bottom and left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment