Tuesday 15 April 2008

Fire in the Hood

GRD II, f5, 1/320, ISO 100, RAW

'or: Why you should always have your camera with you at ALL times. ;)'

There are days when I hardly manage to take the picture for the day, on some days I take one picture and know this is THE picture for the day. On days like today I have too many pictures or as here a full series of pictures to choose from. Took the pictures while on my way home from the station. While this guy was not the driver he was good fun and fits perfectly as a contrast in this image. While taking these shots I was very glad about the GRD II RAW write speed and buffer.

First I thought I would not have any picture to show for today since I spend most of my free time complaining to t-mobile about the speed restriction they put on their plans. Of course they do not mention this anywhere when you take on the contract so I need to shop around and see what I can get out.

5 comments:

  1. This pic is very good. Good thing you had your grd at hand :) That guy with a beer can looks really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy was really funny, he walked to the car and poured beer on the fire, this picture was just after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool photo! Cool dude too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture. This is the reason I got myself a GRDII encase I see a picture like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments. This is one of my favorite pictures. Although there are some others from this series that I like a lot so will have to post them on flickr soon.

    ReplyDelete