Wednesday 23 April 2008

The Bench by the Lake

GRD II, f6.3, 1/640, ISO 100, RAW

I though of caling this picture "The Bench and The Goose" but this would have sounded again like the name of a pub so I changed it. Took the picture while looking for a flat in Blackheath. After a gray and rainy morning the day went on to be warm and sunny.
I really like the GRD II now and think that it is a great improvement except the b&w jpgs and the freezing screen when half pressing the shutter. While this is not important for this kind of picture it is something that happens randomly but is very annoying for me. I really hope Ricoh can sort this out, need to send them an email with my improvements and wish list. At the same time I need to start getting the GRD I vs. GRD II comparison ready and posted on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am very much interested in your comparisson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my GRD I back today and hope to get this done by next week.

    ReplyDelete