Sunday 9 March 2008

Tea Time

GRD, f4, 1/200, ISO 400, RAW, 40mm

I know, I am late again with uploading my picture. Think I really need HSDPA so that I am more flexible with uploading the pictures. Either that or London really needs more free Wifi hotspots.

Took this picture today near Spitalfields Market and it is great. When I saw it, I knew this is the picture for today. Some shots you only get once and this was one of them (although I had time to take 2 shots including the RAW write time of the GRD I). I used the 40mm lens but cropped it slightly as I was on the other side of the street and did not want to get run over by a car. First I wanted to use "Light Luncheons" or "52" for the title but decided that I need something more "British".

2 comments:

  1. I liked this shot also.
    Lots of greys & blacks.
    Works well.
    Cheers
    Phill

    My Blog - http://dailysnap-ic2.blogspot.com/

    My Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/14434327@N06/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phillip, I tried the shot in color but it did not work as well and neither did my usually preferred high contrast look for this shot. I think it would also work well in sepia.

    Btw. I really like your blog. Hope you don't mind me linking to it from my page. This way I have my favorites wherever I am ;)

    ReplyDelete