Sunday 16 March 2008

Abandoned

GRD, f2.4, 1/20, ISO 800, RAW, 21mm

It is gray and rainy today but I think this adds a certain light and mood to pictures. The world looks different and I am also in a diffrent mood so this makes for interesting pictures. I took this on my way shopping, the light was great and I really liked the scene when I saw it. It is heavily processed and shot at ISO 800 plus added noise in Photoshop to give it a different feel and to make it stand out from the pictures I posted in the last days. First I wanted to have it in b&w but I felt the colors added to the scene (plus I also had too many b&w pictures recently).
While I really like street photography, I think it is important to experiment a bit. Afterall this was the reason I started this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Quality picture... small detail but the blue on the handle matches the blue skip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, well spotted. The blue was exactly why I left the picture in color instead of using b&w for it.

    ReplyDelete